You’ll be reached to the pre booked Pushkar Hotels. Pushkar is a sacred town and is said to be the home of the only Lord Brahma temple in the globe. The city is also famous for its holy lake where people bathe away their sins. Evening you visit the local Pushkar Market, holy Pushkar lake and Lord Brahma Temple. The evening is at your leisure in Pushkar, overnight stay at the hotel. Although Ajmer falls en route, Pushkar has a much better ambience for lodging and hence, a stay in the city has been selected.
After taking an early breakfast, depart for the famous Dargah Sharif in Ajmer (15 kms/30 minutes). Dargah Sharif is a Sufi shrine of the famous Sufi saint, Moinudin Chishti. After visiting the Dargah visit some Ajmer famed monuments, head back to Pushkar (15 kms/30 minutes) at evening you will go to a camel safari in Pushkar sand dunes. Overnight stay in Pushkar hotels.
Pushkar to Onward Destination
After breakfast, you can visit Pushkar at your own pace. At noon, check out of the hotel and get depart to own journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- Fruit basket on the day of arrival.
- 2 bottle of packaged drinking minral water.
- Continental breakfast.
- One major meal of the day (Lunch or Dinner).
- 15% discount on Food & Beverage.
- Children below 8 year stays free sharing with parents.
- Extra person INR 699.
- Free Wi-Fi facility.
- Upgrade yourself to next category on special rate of INR 1000.
- Valid till 30th September, 2015.
- 3.09 per cent government service tax.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Guide at Pushkar and Ajmer.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ Tips, laundry and phone calls.
- Second night is complimentary on room & breakfast basis.
- Check out time 12:00 noon
- *offer is not applicable on blackout dates. **Terms & Conditions Apply**
Note: The above proposed tour can be customized as per your need and requirements.